Ray Evernham’s second annual AmeriCarna LIVE car show, presented by Ingersoll Rand and MSC Industrial Supply Co., will be held on Saturday, November 29. The show will again be open to all cars and held at Ingersoll Rand’s North American Corporate Headquarters in Davidson, N.C.
The show is open to the public for $5 per person and kids under 10 are free! Pre-register here or register day-of for only a $25 donation to the Evernham Family – Racing for a Reason Foundation.
Gates open for car entrants at 7 a.m. and for spectators at 10 a.m.
Man Made Legends will be bringing no less than nine cars:
- 1929 Ford Coupe "21"
- 1928 Ford Roadster
- 1929 Ford Highboy Roadster
- 1940 Ford Truck Man Made is building for The Race of Gentlemen next year
- Ford Thunderbolt
- Karmann Ghia
- 1971 Capri
Celebrity cars being displayed:
- Joey Logano’s 1939 Rat Rod
- Denny Hamlin’s 1967 Lincoln Continental
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s 1972 Volkswagen Beetle
- Rusty Wallace’s 1966 Chevrolet El Camino
- Chad Knaus’ 1972 Chevrolet Camaro
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s 1988 Chevrolet S-10
- Several cars from the collection of Rick Hendrick
- Cars from Season 2 of “AmeriCarna”
Celebrity appearances by:
- Lou Santiago from Velocity’s Car Fix
- Denny Hamlin, driver of the No. 11 FedEx Toyota
- Joey Logano, driver of the No. 22 Pennzoil/Shell Ford
- Ryan Newman, driver of the No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet
- Ron Malec, car chief of the No. 48 Lowes Chevrolet
- “Crazzzy” Jake Crimmins
IGNITE is a community center for young adults with high-functioning autism (HFA) or Asperger's Syndrome (AS). IGNITE offers activities, skills training, and educational workshops that will foster social, financial, educational, and employment independence for its members. But most importantly, it offers a social environment where members can connect with others and experience a sense of community. IGNITE focuses on the existing strengths and interests of its members, allowing them to pursue individual interests, while providing supports where needed. IGNITE encourages members to discover their passions and reach their full potential.